eMetrics Marketing Optimization Summit
Optimizing Online Marketing Value
See the 2008 show!
Washington D.C. 2007 Tracks
Campaign Optimization Track
Multiple Digital Touchpoints - What do We Know so Far?
Andy Fisher, Analytics Director, Avenue A | Razorfish
Satnam Singh, Senior Consultant, Avenue A | Razorfish
Do brand media impressions cause higher conversion rates on direct media? Does digital media drive search behavior? Andy will share some of the latest research on the impact of multiple digital touchpoints on conversions and the interplay between display and search. By combing through billions of records we can begin to understand the impacts of multiple pieces of content on consumers. This presentation will be a survey of what we have learned and where we are going.
Monday - 11:15 am - Diplomat Room
Affiliate Marketing - Buy the Numbers
Affiliate marketing is by definition performance-based. It is, therefore, essential to have a comprehensive set of measurement tools and techniques in place. Among other analytics-related issues, Geno will cover such questions as:
- What are the key metrics (EPC, CTR, conversion ratio, etc)?
- What are key performance indicators (cost per visit, cost per lead, cost per sale, etc)?
- Is tracking always cookie-based? Does it have to be?
- How do you measure the quality of referred leads?
- How do you apply break-even analysis and other methods?
- By what criteria can affiliates be compared?
- How does one measure fraud in an affiliate campaign?
- How can marketers track and measure offline ROI from their affiliate marketing efforts?
Monday - 1:30 pm - Diplomat Room
Optimizing Display Ads and Landing Pages and an Introduction to Widget Analytics
Back by popular demand, Jodi reveals the highs and lows of keeping one's fingers on the pulse of online advertising. Jodi has experience leading teams to review the performance of creative and landing pages both early and mid-day in order to determine intra-day optimization as well as optimization for consecutive campaigns. Campaign code structures, KPIs, latency analysis, visitor segmentation and multi-variable testing are metrics and techniques that will be discussed. Jodi will also give a view into the emerging world of widgets and discuss this new area of analytics that is rising on the web analytics scene.
Monday - 5:00 pm - Diplomat Room