Call for Speakers 2008
from Conference Host Jim Sterne
The Emetrics Summit was made famous for its focus on clickthroughs, pageviews and revenues. But measuring website success now includes a much broader range of methods.
Forthcoming eMetrics Marketing Optimization Summits are going deeper. We're looking for presentations on the nitty gritty of web analytics as well as sessions on Search Analytics, Email Marketing Optimization and Behavioral Targeting.
Submit your presentation before each show’s deadline for consideration...the following topics are merely suggestions. What do you find fascinating about measuring online marketing success?
- Web Analytics (of course)
- Affiliate Measurement
- Behavioral Targeting
- Brand Metrics
- Business Intelligence
- Buzz/Blog/Reputation Management
- Campaign Measurement
- Click Fraud Detection
- Consumer Generated Content
- Customer Loyalty
- Customer Satisfaction
- Email Marketing
- Internet Size & Behavior Metrics
- Landing Page Optimization
- Marketing Performance Dashboards
- Predictive Analytics
- Search Marketing Measurement
- Usability Testing
- Web Apps Performance Monitoring
- And More
Just look over the agenda from the San Francisco Summit in May to see how diverse our industry has become. I’m actively seeking speakers and now’s the time to propose a session.
- Vendors are only permitted to present at specific times in conjunction with a sponsorship. If you are a vendor, you are encouraged to recommend a client as a speaker. If you have a client who will sing your praises while telling their story - congratulations! Email them a link to this page - and please do it soon.
- There will be similar sessions as the recent San Francisco agenda but don't feel penned in by those. I want to know what you think people need to know about optimizing their online business.
- Feel free to suggest a birds of a feather session, even if you don't wish to be a speaker.