Who Should Attend?
Managers who wish to determine the value of their Web efforts. Executives who need to measure the results of their Web decisions. Business leaders who demand clear indicators of progress.
Anyone with a vested interest in matching their Internet activities to their business goals. Anybody who craves accountability.
Who Will Be There?
Here are some representative titles:
- Analytics & Optimization Manager
- Bricks & Clicks Manager
- Business Analytics Manager
- Business Development Manager
- Chief Information Officer
- Chief Knowledge Officer
- Chief Marketing Officer
- Chief Operating Officer
- Chief Revenue Officer
- Chief Technology Officer
- Corporate Web Director
- CRM Manager
- Data Architect
- Digital Information Specialist
- Digital Marketing Analyst
- Director - Office of New Media
- Director Interactive Communications Technology
- Director of Analytics
- Director of Business Development
- Director of Client Performance
- Director of Customer Intelligence
- Director of Data Insights
- Director of Digital Business
- Director of Digital Media Research
- Director of E-Commerce
- Director of Engineering
- Director Of Federal Sales
- Director of Interactive Marketing
- Director of Internet Marketing
- Director of Online Communications
- Director of Product Management
- Director of Product Marketing
- Director of Strategic Alliances
- Director of Web Analytics
- Director, Business Intelligence
- Director, Customer Experience Management
- Director, Data Strategy & Management
- Director, Insights and Optimization
- Director, Internet Strategy
- Director, Marketing Analytics
- Director, User Experience Delivery
- eBusiness Consultant
- eMetrics Analyst
- Group Research & Metrics Manager
- Manager of Client Analytics
- Manager, Data Visualization
- Marketing Intelligence
- Online Conversion Manager
- Online Engagement Strategist
- Online Insights Manager
- Optimization Analyst
- Project Manager, ECommerce
- Senior Business Intelligence Analyst
- Senior Search Engine Strategist
- Site Visibility Manager
- Vice President - Marketing
- Vice President Online Marketing
- Vice President, Client Services
- Vice President, Global Analytics and Optimization
- Vice President, Interactive
- Web Analytics Principal
- Web Data Analyst
- Web Specialist/Webmaster
Executives from these companies have come to previous eMetrics Summits:
Why Should You Come?
Meet your peers.
Discuss issues critical to your Web success.
Discover the successful methods of others.
To help set the course of e-metrics as we move from Internet experimentation to Web integration. This Summit is for people who want to be at the forefront.
What Will You Come Away With?
Presentation proceedings (print & electronic).
A clear picture of the state of the web analytics art.
You will head back to your company better prepared to assess the progress you are making with your Web and you will be armed with a considerable complement of critical contacts.
Nowhere else are you likely to come across a group of peers that have such similar goals.