Digital Analytics Association Base Camp
Website Measurement from the Ground Up
Digital Analytics Workshops - Overview
Get grounded in the fundamentals and best practices of digital analytics at the official Digital Analytics Association (DAA) Base Camp workshops.
Workshops offer a solid foundation of digital analytics knowledge and authoritative course material delivered by industry leaders:
- Learn about your most important website visitor metrics
- Learn how to change visitor data into meaningful insights
- Learn how to increase conversions from your online campaigns
- Learn how to improve results of your website promotions
DAA Base Camp workshops content is produced by professional members of the Digital Analytics Association. Workshops are delivered by eMetrics Marketing Optimization Summit on behalf of the Digital Analytics Association.
Which Workshop Should I Register for?
The DAA Base Camp Introduction to Digital Analytics workshop will prepare you for your climb to the summit of digital analytics knowledge. Combine the Introduction workshop with either Applied Digital Analytics 102 or Search Analytics 201 to lay the foundation for you to understand your digital analytics data and begin to act on it.
If you are new to digital analytics or need to refresh your understanding, register for the Introduction. If you've been doing digital analytics for a while and understand the DAA Standard Definitions, register for Applied Digital Analytics 102 or Search Analytics 201 for proven strategies to make the most out of your investment in digital analytics.
Introduction to Digital Analytics 101 or Applying Digital Analytics 102:
- Super Early Bird Price - $800
- Early Bird Price - $850
- Regular Price - $900
- On-Site - $1,000
- Combo Price: Register for both and get the second half price
- Super Early Bird Price - $1,200
- Early Bird Price - $1,275
- Regular Price - $1,350
- On-Site - $1,500
- Chicago, June 24-27, 2012
- Boston, Sept 3-Oct 2, 2012
Please note that technical subjects such as installation, page tag modification, configuration, and maintenance of a digial analytics tool are not covered in these courses. Please contact your tool vendor for classes on these topics.