Warning: include(/home/emetrics/public_html//inc/header.php): failed to open stream: No such file or directory in /www/htdocs/w019f2eb/us-emetrics.risingmedia.eu/london/2012/adobe_sitecatalyst_topgun_training.php on line 11
Warning: include(): Failed opening '/home/emetrics/public_html//inc/header.php' for inclusion (include_path='.:/usr/share/php:..') in /www/htdocs/w019f2eb/us-emetrics.risingmedia.eu/london/2012/adobe_sitecatalyst_topgun_training.php on line 11
Adobe SiteCatalyst "Top Gun" Training
London, Thursday, 29th November, 2012
Adobe SiteCatalyst, while being an extremely powerful web analytics tool, can be challenging to master. It is not uncommon for organizations using SiteCatalyst to only take advantage of 30%-40% of its functionality. If you would like your organization to get the most out its investment in Adobe SiteCatalyst, this “Top Gun” training class is for you. Unlike other training classes that cover the basics about how to configure Adobe SiteCatalyst, this one-day advanced class digs deeper into features you already know and also covers many features that you may not have used.
Over the past ten years, Adam Greco ("Omni-Man") has worked on more SiteCatalyst implementations than almost anyone else and helped clients push SiteCatalyst to its limits. In this "Top Gun" class, Mr. Greco will share tips, tricks and real-world examples of how you can apply SiteCatalyst to your organization in new and creative ways. If you are a SiteCatalyst user, you have probably read his blog, but now, for the first time ever, you can learn about SiteCatalyst from the “Omni-Man” himself.
Note: This course is not intended for beginners, but rather for those who feel they have a good grasp on the basics of Adobe SiteCatalyst.
Sample Class Topics Covered
The following is a list of the topics that will be covered in the "Top Gun" SiteCatalyst training class:
- Advanced review of Success Events, eVars and sProps
- o Advanced Success Event usage including Incrementer Events, Event Serialization, Event Allocation & Participation, etc...
- o Advanced eVar usage including Product Merchandising, Counter eVars, Instances, List eVars, etc...
- o Advanced sProp usage including correlations and Participation
- Advanced usage of SiteCatalyst Classifications
- Advanced usage of Pathing
- o Page Type Pathing, KPI Pathing, Search Term Pathing, File Download Pathing, etc...
- Advanced Shopping Cart Tracking
- o Potential Revenue, Revenue/Orders to Date, Product Pages, Product cross-sell, etc...
- Advanced Campaign Tracking
- o Unified Sources, Channel Bounce Rates, etc...
- Advanced Visitor Segmentation Techniques
- Advanced Onsite Promotion Tracking
- Advanced Onsite Search & Navigation Tracking
- Advanced Form Tracking
- o Form Completion Rate, Form Identification, Form Errors, etc...
- Differences between Conversion Funnels and Fall-out reports
- Multi-suite tagging vs. v15 Segmentation
- Using Popular SiteCatalyst plug-ins
- Extending SiteCatalyst data
- o VISTA & DB VISTA
- o Data Sources
- o Transaction ID
- Product Returns, Recurring Revenue, etc...
- o Integrating SiteCatalyst with other Products
- E-mail, Voice of Customer, CRM, etc...
Reserve your space and register today!
Hilton London Islington Hotel
Workshop starts at 9.00am
Morning Coffee Break at 10.30am
Lunch provided at 12.30
Afternoon Coffee Break at 2.30pm
End of the Workshop: 4.00pm
Warning: include(/home/emetrics/public_html//inc/footer.php): failed to open stream: No such file or directory in /www/htdocs/w019f2eb/us-emetrics.risingmedia.eu/london/2012/adobe_sitecatalyst_topgun_training.php on line 90
Warning: include(): Failed opening '/home/emetrics/public_html//inc/footer.php' for inclusion (include_path='.:/usr/share/php:..') in /www/htdocs/w019f2eb/us-emetrics.risingmedia.eu/london/2012/adobe_sitecatalyst_topgun_training.php on line 90