eMetrics Marketing Optimization Summit
Previously in San Jose, May 3-7, 2010
The Fairmont San Jose
Digital Marketing Success
Social Media Metrics
- The most insightful thought leaders
- The most up-to-date tools and techniques
- The most compelling face-to-face networking
- The most current best practices and lessons learned
- The most thought provoking subject matter
Jim Sterne, Target Marketing
Social Media - Time to Rethink Your Marketing Metrics
Lizzie Schreier, Senior Internet Marketing Manager, Allstate
Business Optimization - A Study in Change Management
Avinash Kaushik, Author, Web Analytics 2.0
Leveraging Bleeding Edge Analytics Goodies
Eric T. Peterson, CEO and Principal Consultant, Web Analytics Demystified
Bryan Eisenberg, New York Times bestselling Author, Waiting for Your Cat to Bark
Measuring Online Success: Top Down and Bottom Up
Joe Megibow, VP, Global Analytics and Optimization, Expedia
Managing the Metrics at Expedia
Guy Fish, Purina/Nestlé
Daniel Lu, Slideshare
Xavier R. Jiménez, Principal & Analytics Practice Head, Spring Creek Group
Social Media Metrics Panel
Be the first on your block to be a WAA Certified Web Analyst. Be part of an exclusive group that will take the exam at eMetrics San Jose. Click here to register now!
Deep Insight Sharing
The eMetrics Marketing Optimization Summit continues the industry dialogue by bringing together senior marketing executives, focused technologists, software and service vendors and members of the press to address the most pressing issue of our time: Making the most of what you already have.
Profit from eight years of learning:
Confirm your most valuable customers
Calculate the ROI of behavioral targeting
Use web intelligence help you run your company
Get the most out of marketing with the least investment
Discover the best tools and techniques for optimizing digital marketing
- How do you establish a marketing metrics baseline?
- How do you correlate offline and online measurements?
- How do you connect customer satisfaction data with customer behavior data?
- How do you compare online to other channels of acquisition and distribution?
- How do you change a corporate culture to embrace marketing experimentation?
Share insights with the best minds in marketing
Share hands-on experience with peers
This is not about what works best - but how to measure what works best.
- Your company is unique.
- Your website is unique.
- Your results will be unique as well.
You don't need a fish, you need to learn to fish.
You don't need to know which creating campaign worked best.
You need to learn how to test campaigns to identify the best use of resources.
Conversion Bash Party - May 4th - 9:30pm - Midnight
If you have purchased a day-long or longer full conference pass to either eMetrics or the parallel Conversion Conference, we invite you to join us for Conversion Bash - the official party of the event.
- Optimize your marketing spend - understand which marketing sources are truly adding to your bottom line & cut non-performers
- Optimize your web site - tools, technology, and technique to take your site to new levels of performance
- Optimize your customer - recognize where your customers are in their buying cycle and reach out when they’re most apt to buy
- Optimize your business - leverage predictive analytics and business intelligence
Click on a thumbnail to view a video message.
The eMetrics Marketing Optimization Summit is an important, game changing event for you and your company. It can help you become more relevant and valuable to your organization and put you head and shoulders above your competitors.
Optimizing your marketing is no longer a personal challenge, it is a corporate imperative. Bring back knowledge about marketing optimization, web intelligence and social media metrics and make 2010 surpass all expectations.
Marketing professionals come away from the eMetrics Marketing Optimization Summit with their eyes glowing and their notebooks filled. Garner new ideas and specific, practical implementation tips.
Check out the speakers, review the agenda, Google the blogs, and see why the analysis of the data you already have and the eMetrics Marketing Optimization Summit are the keys to increasing revenue, lowering costs and improving customer satisfaction.
Santa Barbara, CA