Pimp Your Reports
San Jose, May 8, 2009
Jennifer Veesenmeyer, Stratigent
In 2009, Stratigent will be conducting a six-city nationwide workshop series about creating dashboards and executive reports. This hands-on workshop will be led by Jennifer Veesenmeyer, one of the highest-ranked speakers of the eMetrics conference, reveals how to create reports that engage executives and drive action. Topics include KPI definition, meaningful visualizations, concise messaging, dashboard design and more.
Find out how to create compelling reports:
- Identify and prioritize what to include in dashboards and executive reports
- Design effective dashboard layouts
- Create meaningful tables, graphs and other visualizations
- Write clear, concise analysis
- Adapt dashboards for multiple stakeholders
- Use advanced features in Excel to create impressive, dynamic dashboards
BONUS: Participants who bring a sample dashboard or executive report to the workshop will receive specific feedback on how to improve it.