eMetrics Marketing Optimization Summit™
Call for Speakers – London, UK, November, 2013
Submission deadline: April 30, 2013
Sorry, the submission deadline for this show has passed. This form is temporarily disabled.
The eMetrics Summit was made famous for its focus on clickthroughs, pageviews and revenues. But measuring website success is only a piece of a much broader range of subject matter.
The eMetrics Marketing Optimization Summit is going deeper. We're looking for presentations on the variety of marketing optimization tools and techniques.
- How can I get the most out of my marketing with the least investment?
- What are the best tools and techniques for optimizing all of my marketing?
- How can web intelligence help me run my company?
- How can we confirm our most valuable customers?
- How do I calculate the ROI of personalization?
- How can I spend less, make more and increase customer satisfaction?
- How do I establish a marketing metrics baseline?
- How do I correlate offline and online measurements?
- How do I connect customer satisfaction data with customer behavior data?
- How do I compare online to other channels of acquisition and distribution?
- How do I change a corporate culture to embrace marketing experimentation?
This year, above all, this audience wants to know how to
- Optimize Tactical Programs and Tools
- Optimize Marketing Intelligence through Integration
- Optimize B to B and Considered Decision Marketing
- Optimize Government and Nonprofit Websites
- Optimize Social Media Marketing Programs
- Optimize Advertising Spend
- Optimize Their Marketing Careers
Tuesday 27 November
9:30am to 5:30pm
Wednesday 28 November
9:00am to 5:30pm