eMetrics Marketing Optimization Summit
Toronto Ontario, April 6th to 9th, 2010
Rock Your Data World!
Special Announcement: We are very pleased to welcome author of Web Analytics 2.0 and Web Analytics An Hour a Day Avinash Kaushik as a Keynote speaker Thursday April 8th at 8:30 am.
We know you’ll be entertained, inspired and educated, join us for Social & Search: Rock Both Worlds with Data!
The Art and Science of Digital Marketing Management
eMetrics is the premiere global conference focused on improving the results of your digital marketing investment.
April 7th Workshop Instructor:
Roadmap to Online Analytics Success
|Michael Helbling, Senior Web Analyst, Land’s End:
Mistakes I Made Analyzing the Web
|Amanda Peckham, Senior Manager, Aviva:
How Social Media Measures Up When Giving Away Half a Million Dollars
Compelling Speakers • Valuable Lessons • Actionable Insights:
- Learn from over 40 industry experts April 8th and 9th.
- Get introduced to web analytics at the WAA Base Camp workshops.
- Take a crash course in Landing Page Optimization and Lift Conversion results on April 7th with Tim Ash.
- Follow the Roadmap to Online Analytics Success with Stéphane Hamel on April 6th.
- Put Google Analytics to work with two days of tool training with Caleb Whitmore April 6 and 7th.
|Avinash Kaushik, Author and Evangelist
Author of Web Analytics 2.0 and Web Analytics An Hour a Day
Social & Search: Rock Both Worlds with Data
|Theresa Kushner, Cisco
Director of Customer Intelligence, Cisco
Leveraging Customer Data for the Customer Instead of About the Customer
|Brian Flanagan, Expedia.ca
Director of Product and Retail Expedia.ca
Bridging Analog to Digital: How Expedia Listens to Millions of Customers as Individuals
|Shari Cleary, MTV
Director of Digital Research - Entertainment & Games, MTV Networks
Meaningful Insights: Video Measurement across a Global Network
What is Marketing Optimization?
Tools and techniques to streamline customer acquisition, conversion and retention to make more, spend less and increase customer satisfaction.
What will I learn at eMetrics?
A whole lot of how-to...
- Increase measurable value from your website, campaigns and communications
- Take your understanding of social media metrics to the next level
- Use data, technology and processes to improve the online customer experience
- Increase marketing performance offline by listening and learning from customers online
- Create an analytics-based marketing and business culture
You will learn how leading marketers and information technology executives are increasing marketing ROI through optimization of campaigns, communications, content, and the overall customer experience. eMetrics is where colleagues, associates and friends share marketing optimization successes, challenges and proven techniques.
Put online marketing analytics to work
Experts from over 40 top global and national brands will teach you how they are:
- Establishing a marketing metrics baseline
- Correlating offline and online measurements
- Connecting customer satisfaction data with customer behavior data
- Comparing online to other channels of acquisition and distribution
- Changing a corporate culture to embrace marketing experimentation
2010 is your year to:
- Optimize marketing value
- Optimize awareness & acquisition
- Optimize persuasion
- Optimize retention & loyalty
- Optimize your value to your company
eMetrics is now a staple conference of the online industry the information and networking from the two events I have attended have continued to pay dividends.
Mike Sukmanowsky, Analytics & Insight Specialist
Rogers Digital Media, Toronto
- Toronto, April 26-29, 2011
- Washington DC, October 3-7, 2010
- Stockholm, September 28-29, 2010
- London, UK, May 17-18, 2010
- San Jose, CA, May 3-7, 2010
- Sydney, Australia, April 22-23, 2010
- Munich, March 23-24, 2010
- Toronto, Canada, April 6-9, 2010
- Washington D.C., October 19-23, 2009
- Stockholm, October 12-13, 2009
- São Paulo, Brazil, August 4, 2009
- Madrid, Spain, June 3-4, 2009
- London, UK, May 18-19, 2009
- San Jose, CA, May 4-7, 2009
- Munich, April 22-23, 2009
- Toronto, Canada, March 29 - April 1, 2009
- Washington DC, October 20-23, 2008
- London, May 19-21, 2008
- San Francisco, May 4-9, 2008
- Munich, April 8-9, 2008
- Toronto, March 31- April 2nd, 2008
- Stockholm, October 29-30, 2007
- Washington DC, October 15-17, 2007
Expo Hall Hours
April 7th 5:00pm – 7:30pm
April 8th 8:00am – 7:30pm
April 9th 8:00am – 4:00pm
April 8-9, 2010