|All Rates in Canadian $ - 13% HST is applicable.
|2 Day Summit Pass *
(May 14 – 15, 2014)
|1 Day Summit
(May 14 OR 15, 2014)
|2 Day eMetrics Summit / PAW Combo Pass *
(May 14 & 15, 2014)
|Social Networking Pass
(May 14 OR 15, 2014)
Provides one-day access to Keynotes and Exhibit Hall Only. Exhibit Hall access and all networking events are included with the 2 Day, 1 Day and Combo eMetrics Summit Passes.
Introduction to Web Analytics 101 **
Monday, May 12 (9:00am to 4:00pm)
Applying Web Analytics 102 **
Tuesday, May 13 (9:00am to 4:00pm)
|Register for both DAA Base Camp Workshops and SAVE! *||$1,500|
* 20% Discount for Members of the Digital Analytics Association to eMetrics Summit and Base Camp™ Workshops. Members will be asked for their member number. Use promo code DAADISCOUNT to receive member discount.
35% Discount for Charity organizations and Government employees for eMetrics Summit Pass. Discount does not apply to Pre-‐Conference Workshops. To receive the discount code, contact mailto:regtoronto [at] risingmedia [dot] com with your Non-‐profit number and/or information pertaining to your government department.
Discounts may not be combined.
13% HST applicable on all prices.
Bring the Team Offer!
Register your team and SAVE $$. The more team members who register from the same company at the same time, the greater the savings:
- 2nd registration = $200 discount *
- 3rd registration = $300 discount *
- 4th registration = $400 discount *
- 5th registration = $500 discount *
- 6th & above registration = $600 discount *
* Team pricing discounts apply to All Access, 2 Day Summit and Combo passes only. Discounts may not be combined.
Payment in full for Super Early Bird and Early Bird registrations must be received within two weeks of the cut-off date for that price point. Payment for all other registrations must be received in full at least one week prior to the Conference. If you intend to pay by purchase order, it must be authorized by Rising Media in advance. Attendee substitutions are permitted without charge. Cancellations made on or prior to Friday, March 28, 2014 will incur a cancellation fee of $150. No refunds will be made for cancellations made after Friday, March 28, 2014 .
If for reasons of Force Majeure the Event cannot take place as scheduled the Organizer reserves the right to reschedule the Event to a date and place of its choosing.