eMetrics Marketing Optimization Summit: Washington DC 2007
See the 2008 show!
The eMetrics Marketing Optimization Summit has a packed agenda, see the Schedule at a Glance for what's on when and the Track descriptions below for details on the sessions in each track:
Thought Leaders and Major Brand Case Studies
- Marketing Optimization Guru Track
Web Analytics Authorities
- Website Optimization Track
Navigation, Persuasion, Cookies, Usability, Personas, Customer Experience
- Behavioral Targeting & Testing Track
Dynamic Content in Action
- Campaign Optimization Track
Increasing quantity and quality of website traffic
- Marketing Optimization Management Track
Choosing vendors, managing your career, dashboarding, monetization, potholes
- Public Sector Online Success Track
Non-Transactional Site Optimization
- Web 2.0 Measurement Track
Social media measurement and the shift from pageviews to events
- Search Analytics Track
Optimizing PPC and Organic Search
- Email Metrics Track
Measuring Email Marketing Success
- Statistical Success Track
From segmentation to data mining to predictive analytics
- Vendor Showcase & Demo Track
See the tools in action.
Hear the case studies.
Get a feel for the vendor point of view.
- Exhibit Hall Hours: Monday 10:30 - 7:30pm, Tuesday 8:00am - 4.00pm