655 W 34th St
New York, NY 10001
Getting to the Javits
Suggested Hotel Reservations:
New York Marriott Marquis
New York, NY 10036, US
Reservations # 877-303-0104
Set in the Theater District and a block from Times Square, this modern, 49-story hotel is topped by a revolving restaurant. It’s a 3-minute walk from 49th Street subway station.
Straightforward rooms (some with views of Times Square) feature floor-to-ceiling windows, flat-screen TVs, WiFi (fee) and coffeemakers. Some rooms have pull-out sofas, and suites add living rooms. Select rooms give access to a club lounge with free breakfast and snacks.
Amenities include a stylish revolving restaurant, a casual eatery and a Starbucks cafe. There’s also a business center, 55 meeting rooms, and fitness facilities. WiFi is free in public areas.
Book a room:
There are a limited number of rooms available at the New York Marriott Marquis at the special show rate of $339 per night plus tax. Please note there will be a deposit of one night room and tax for all reservations. Complimentary in room Wifi is included in this rate. This rate will be available until Monday October 3rd, or until the group rate is sold out, whichever is earlier. To book a room at New York Marriott Marquis please call hotel reservations at 877-303-0104 and reference Data Driven Business or reserve your room online.
Book your reservation for the NYC Area to and from JFK, LAGUARDIA, and EWR for $2 one way and $5 off round trip airport transfers with code 7EMKX.
To book online go to www.supershuttle.com.
- On the Welcome page, enter “7EMKX the Group/Discount code box.
- On the Itinerary tab, add your roundtrip itinerary.
- On the Address tab, enter “the address”
- On the Service tab, select “Shared Ride Van Service”
- On the Pick-Up Times tab, select the first time offered for fastest service
- On the Payment tab, select Credit Card under payment type
- Enter desired gratuity
- On the Review tab, check your entries for correctness
- On the Confirmation tab, please print TWO copies, since you will be using SuperShuttle for a roundtrip transfer.
Upon arrival into any New York City Airport.
1. Claim your luggage.
2. Follow signs to the Ground Transportation Information desk in baggage claim, (lower level).
3. Guests should locate the courtesy phone next to Ground Transportation Desk. Press the appropriate button marked “SuperShuttle” to be connected with dispatch. Identify yourself and give your confirmation number.
If you need shuttle transfer within the Manhattan are please inquire as well.
SuperShuttle Shared-Ride Van Service Reservations are to be booked online.