The agendas for 2107 eMetrics Summits are set. Please contact email@example.com if you'd like to submit a presentation for 2018.The eMetrics Summit was made famous for going deep with presentations about measuring digital success through analytics. The audience LOVES case studies, lessons learned and mistakes to avoid. As we shift from the early days of web analytics to the latter days of online optimization, we enter a world of AI and machine learning for digital success. Please consider taking center stage and sharing your story. We all learn from each other. And you don't learn anything as well as when you teach it.
This year, above all, this audience wants to know how to
- How can I get the most out of my marketing with the least investment?
- What are the best tools and techniques for optimizing all of my marketing?
- How can digital intelligence help me run my company?
- How can we identify our most valuable customers?
- How do we calculate the ROI of personalization?
- How can we spend less, make more and increase customer satisfaction?
- How do we correlate full, omni-channel metrics?
- How can we leverage big data to deliver insight and drive action?
- How can we understand visitor behavior across multiple touchpoints?
- How do we connect customer satisfaction data with customer behavior data?
- How do we change a corporate culture to embrace marketing experimentation?
- Optimize Marketing Intelligence through Integration
- Optimize Multi-Channel and Multi-Device Marketing
- Optimize Their Marketing Careers
- Take advantage of new tools like Artificial Intelligence and Machine Learning
A Note to VendorsVendors are invited to present at specific times in conjunction with specific sponsorships. This is the only way to grow the number of attendees. As we discovered over the years, people remain *very* interested in improving their marketing and enjoy meeting in person to learn how. But they are more and more wary of vendors. It's sort of sad, because vendors often know more than the practitioners who use their software. It serves everybody best if there are more practitioners (potential buyers) than vendors. And nothing attracts them more than the promise of hearing other practitioners give presentations. Therefore, we are actively seeking your best-known clients as speakers - and if they happen to sing your praises, all the better! The criteria I look for are:
So please reach out to your clients and ask them to come here and fill out the Call for Speakers form. And please do it soon. Note the Submission Deadlines and encourage them to get on the list sooner rather than later. Note: As a sponsor, your session will be clearly identified as a sponsor presentation. Some of our highest rated speakers fall into this category because they teach, rather than sell and they have a booth. Final note: I know you have talented speakers on staff who will not give a sales pitch. But if I allow one vendor to speak without a sponsorship, the others will haul me outside and beat me to a pulp. Thanks for understanding. Hope to see you at the next eMetrics Summit.
- A Well Known Brand Name
- Everybody wants to know what Coke and Nike are doing.
- A Great Story to Tell
- That first one is more important - people want to know if they are out ahead of the Name Brands. But if there's a great story - like we've had from Coke, Dell, eBay, Expedia, Nokia, etc. - then people are thrilled at the learning that takes place.
- A Great Presenter
- Bonus! Again, like the examples above, we've seen some really great presentations because the individuals are great story tellers and are truly passionate about what they do. If one of your clients is a good story teller, boy do I have a stage for them!